Tourism Investment 2016: Pronext speaker
Tourism Investment2016 (www.tourisminvestment.it), the fair of tourism of Bergamo (28 and 29 September 2016) is one of the largest B2B event in the tourism and so devoted to specialized operators, developers and investors.
Pronext again takes part in the event, after the last year, both as sponsor and speaker.
Pronext was invited to take part in the meeting “How can I find a partner? Presentations of projects to attract investment “(September 28, from 14 to 15) that involves the arch. Giorgio Ferrari – technical director and project manager of Pronext – for the presentation of the project of redevelopment of Poggio Santa Cecilia in Rapolano Terme (Siena). The project wants to recover and redevelop the asset of the hill composed of a medieval village, houses in the plain and hills, farmland and woods of the farm “Poggio Santa Cecilia” and over 90 hectares of green area.
Pronext develops the concept for the rehabilitation and recovery for luxury tourism and the redaction of its financial plan.
The actions planned during the two days of the Tourism Investment 2016 face some important themes in the tourism sector.
Tourism Investment Program 2016
– Tourism real estate market. What characterizes the panorama of Italian and foreign investment?
– real estate market for hotel, the investment must be compared with the emotions.
– How can I find a partner? Projects to attract investment. The opportunity to look for an investment opportunity or find a partner or manager for their tourist facility
-The geopolitical situation has forced old and new players to review its investments.
– Italian Hotel Groups research
– Brands’ panel & Italian Hotel Group – A comparison with the major national and international brands of the research “Italian Hotel Groups Research”